2018 Application Period
The official start date to accept applications is October 1, 2018. Due to the aftermath of Hurricane Florence, we have extended the close date to November 30, 2018. No applications will be accepted before or after the application period.
All future applicants, please read the following:
Requirements for Financial Aid:
All applicants must be able to confirm they meet all requirements listed below to be eligible for financial aid.
- Must be listed on the North Carolina Secretary of State’s Business Department as an ACTIVE entity.
- Must be able to provide EIN assigned by the IRS upon request.
- Must be able to meet all terms listed in contract provided below. (Do Not Fill Out. These are example documents.)
- Must fill out entire application. (Fill Out Application)
- Must provide letter from licensed doctor stating reason for Service Animal.
- Must be dated within a (1) year of the application
- Must provide a copy of your current dog training contract or quote from a Service Animal Trainer.
- Must be able to attend interview with Application Committee.
- Failure to attend schedule meeting will result in application not reviewed.
- If an applicant changes training companies during the application process, they MUST resubmit a new application with updated information.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with applications and any questions you may have.